THE LUIGANS Spa & Resort
Scope of application
- The accommodation contract which the hotel concludes with the hotel guests and the related contract shall be in accordance with the provisions of this agreement, and matters not stipulated in this agreement shall be in accordance with the law or generally established practice. .
- If the hotel responds to the special agreement within the scope of the laws and customs, regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the special agreement shall prevail.
Application for accommodation contract
Article 21. Those who wish to apply for an accommodation contract at the hotel should offer the following matters to the hotel.
(1) Name of guest
(2) Accommodation date and estimated time of arrival
(3) Accommodation charges (in principle, based on the basic accommodation charges listed in Table 1)
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
Establishment of accommodation contract, etc.
- The accommodation contract is to be concluded when the hotel accepts the application under the preceding article. However, this is not the case when it proves that the hotel did not give consent.
- When the accommodation contract is concluded in accordance with the preceding paragraph, you will be required to pay the application fee determined by the hotel based on the basic accommodation charge of the accommodation period by the day the hotel designates.
- The application fee is first applied to the room charge to be finally paid by the guest, and in the event that the provisions of Articles 6 and 17 apply, the penalty fee is applied next to the order of compensation and the remaining amount Will be refunded upon payment of the fee under Article 12.
- The accommodation contract will not be effective if the application fee in paragraph 2 can not be paid by the date specified by the hotel in accordance with the same paragraph. However, when specifying the due date of the application fee, it is limited to the case where the hotel has notified the guest to that effect.
A special contract that does not require an application fee
- Notwithstanding the provision of paragraph 2 of the preceding article, the hotel may comply with the special agreement that does not require payment of the application fee of the same paragraph after the conclusion of the contract.
- If the hotel did not request payment of the application fee in paragraph 2 of the preceding article and did not specify the payment date for the application fee in accepting the application for the accommodation contract, it was treated as if it were in accordance with the special agreement in the preceding paragraph You
Rejected accommodation contract
- The hotel may not comply with the accommodation contract in the following cases.
(1) When application for accommodation does not depend on these terms and conditions.
(2) When there is no room in the guest room due to full occupancy.
(3) When it is recognized that the person who intends to stay is likely to act against the provisions of laws and regulations, public order or good manners regarding accommodation.
(4) When the person who intends to stay is clearly recognized as an infectious disease.
(5) When it is asked for burden beyond the reasonable range about accommodation.
(6) When we can not let you stay by natural disaster, malfunction of facilities, or other unavoidable reasons.
(7) When the person who is going to stay has a speech or behavior that causes the other guests to be significantly annoyed by a drunken person or the like.(According to the provisions of Article 10 of the Fukuoka Prefecture Business Law Enforcement Act)
Right to cancel contract of guest
- Guests can cancel the accommodation contract by making an offer to the hotel.
- If the hotel cancels all or part of the accommodation contract on the grounds that the guest should return to the accused (the hotel specified the due date of the application fee according to the provisions of Article 3 paragraph 2 and asked for its payment In that case, unless the guest cancels the accommodation contract prior to the payment, the customer shall be charged a penalty fee as set forth in Annex 2 below. However, if the hotel responds to the special agreement set forth in Article 4, paragraph 1, in order to comply with the special agreement, the hotel is obliged to the guest about the obligation to pay the penalty when the guest cancels the accommodation contract. Only when notified.
- The hotel will not arrive even after 6 pm (when the estimated arrival time has been specified in advance, the time 2 hours has passed) on the day of the stay without contacting the hotel. Accommodation contracts may be treated as canceled by the guest.
Our right of cancellation of contract
- The hotel may cancel the accommodation contract in the following cases.
(1) When it is recognized that the hotel guest is likely to act against the provision of laws and regulations, public order or good manners regarding accommodation, or when it is recognized that he or she has done the same act.
(2) When it is clearly recognized that the guest is a contagious disease.
(3) When it is asked for burden beyond the reasonable range about accommodation.
(4) When we can not let you stay by reason caused by force majeure such as natural disaster.
(5) When we correspond when we prescribe the Fukuoka Ryokan Business Act enforcement regulations Article 10 Clause 1 second.
(6) When you do not comply with sleeping cigarettes in the bedroom, mischief for firefighting facilities, etc., and other prohibited items (limited to what is necessary for fire prevention) of usage rules set by the hotel.
- When the hotel cancels the accommodation contract in accordance with the preceding paragraph, there is no charge for accommodation services etc. that the guest has not received.
Registration of accommodation
- Guests are required to register the following at the front desk of the hotel on the day of stay.
(1) Name, age, gender, address and occupation of the guest
(2) For foreigners, nationality, passport number, place of entry and date of entry
(3) Departure date and estimated time of departure
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
- If the guest intends to pay the fee of Article 11 by using a method such as credit card instead, they must be presented in advance to the registration of the preceding paragraph.
Room usage time
- The hotel guests can use our rooms from 15:00 to 12:00 the next day. However, when staying overnight, it can be used all day except for arrival and departure dates.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel may accept the use of rooms outside the hours stipulated in the same paragraph. In this case, the following additional fees will be charged. (It may not be possible to meet your request depending on the reservation status. Please note in advance.)
Standard Spa Comfort Grand Floor 2,000 yen / hour per hour
Luigans Floor 5,000 yen / hour per hour
Comply with usage rules
- Guests are required to follow the usage rules established by the hotel and posted within the hotel.
Payment of fee
- Breakdown such as accommodation charges that guest should pay and the calculation method depend on place to advocate to the separate table first.
- Payment of accommodation charges, etc. in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the front desk upon departure of the hotel guest or upon request by the hotel using a currency or a credit card approved by the hotel.
- Once the hotel offers guest rooms and is available for use, room rates will be charged even if the guest does not choose to stay at any time.
- The hotel will compensate for the accommodation contract and the related contract if it damages the guest due to their failure to do so. However, this is not the case when it is not due to reasons that should be attributed to the hotel.
- In order to cope with fires etc., the hotel has subscribed to inn liability insurance.
Handling when unable to offer contracted rooms
- If the hotel can not provide a room contracted for the guest, the hotel will, with the consent of the guest, arrange other accommodation under the same conditions as much as possible.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if the hotel can not arrange accommodation, it will pay the guest an amount equivalent to the penalty and the compensation will be applied to the amount of damages. However, no compensation will be paid if there is no reason to blame the hotel for the room can not be provided.
Handling of deposits, etc.
- The hotel will compensate for any damage, such as loss or damage caused by the hotel's intention or negligence, with regard to goods or cash and valuables deposited in the safe provided in the guest room by the hotel guest. . However, the hotel will reimburse for damages of up to ¥ 300,000 if the hotel guest has not specified the type and price in advance unless there is intentional or serious negligence in the hotel.
Storage of baggage or portable items for guests
- If the guest's baggage arrives at the hotel prior to the accommodation, it will be held responsibly only when the hotel approves it before the arrival, and will be handed over when the guest checks in at the reception .
- If, after the guest has checked out, his / her baggage or portable item has been left behind at the hotel, and the owner is found, the hotel will contact the owner and give instructions. I shall ask for it. However, if there is no instruction from the owner or if the owner is not known, it will be processed according to the Lost and Found Act.
- The responsibility of the hotel for the storage of baggage or hand-held goods of the guest in the case of the preceding two paragraphs is as in the case of the first paragraph in the case of the first paragraph and in the case of the preceding paragraph in the case of the preceding paragraph. It shall conform to the provisions of paragraph.
- When guests use the hotel's parking lot, regardless of the deposit of the key of the vehicle, the hotel lends a place and does not bear the responsibility of managing the vehicle. However, in the management of the parking lot, when damage was caused by the intention or negligence of the hotel, we will be responsible for the compensation.
- If the hotel suffers damage as a result of intention or negligence of the guest, the guest will compensate the hotel for the damages.
The total amount and rate the guest should pay
- 1.Basic accommodation fee (room charge or room charge + breakfast charge)
- 2.Service fee (1 × 10%)
- 3. Eating and drinking charges and other charges
- 4.Service fee (3 × 10%)
- 5.Consumption tax
- 6. Accommodation tax (Introduction of accommodation tax in Fukuoka City from April 1, 2020. The following will be added separately.)
- If the room rate is less than 20,000 yen, the accommodation tax rate is 200 yen.
- If the accommodation fee is 20,000 yen or more, the accommodation tax rate is 500 yen.
- * The accommodation tax rate is the tax rate for one night per person (excluding consumption tax).
- * Accommodation tax is a room rate that does not include meals.
- * If the tax law is revised, it shall be in accordance with the revised regulations.
Separate table second (penalty fee)
Up to 10 people
- 2 days ago 50%
- The previous day 100%
- 100% on the day
- No stay 100%
10 or more
- 30 days ago 30%
- 21 days ago 30%
- 14 days ago 30%
- 7 days ago 50%
- 5 days ago 50%
- 2 days ago 80%
- 80% the day before
- 100% on the day
- No stay 100%
Supplement about separate table second
- 1.% is the ratio of penalty to basic accommodation fee.
- 2. If the number of contract days is shortened, the penalty fee for the first day will be collected regardless of the shortened number of days.
- 3. There may be additional cancellation fees for specific days.