THE LUIGANS Spa & Resort The restaurant of Genkai
A dish unique to Hakata, including sushi
You can enjoy a menu with a variety of Kyushu delicacies.
We also have counter seats and private rooms with a lively atmosphere where craftsmen prepare in front of you.
Sushi and fresh seafood dishes prepared in front of you.
Enjoy the hospitality of a Japanese restaurant that offers seasonal Japanese feasts.
The lineup includes sushi made directly from Tokyo's sister restaurant "Sushi Azabu" (formerly Sushi Daio Omakase) and eel made directly from Nara's sister restaurant "Kikusiro Unagiku." While inheriting the techniques of popular restaurants in Tokyo and Nara, please enjoy Genkai's new hospitality using Japanese tradition and fresh seafood from Kyushu.
The semi-private room for 4 to 5 people that can be reserved can be used for multiple purposes such as private dinner with family and friends, business scenes, etc. Please enjoy the seasonal Japanese hospitality.
* Minimum guaranteed amount: ¥ 20,000 ~
Hours of operation
17: 00-20: 30 (L.O.) 22:00 (Close)
Regular Closing Days
18-25 Saitozaki, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka-ken
Counter 15 seats
Table 30 seats
- Menu, rates may vary depending on the season.
- The price for the guide is the amount including tax. A 10% service charge will be added to the information rate.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any food allergies or any questions regarding food ingredients.
- Please feel free to contact us with other requests or questions at any time.